Friday, June 20, 2008

Race in America

Let me tell you where I am coming from on this. First off I am considered a white by most of non-white America, although I do not consider myself fully white, and yes I cannot dance, at all. But you told us in a previous post you were an angry white guy.Yes but I cannot join any white supremacy groups, nor would I, see when I tan I really tan. My people come from southern Italy and Armenia they came here looking for a better life and found it. I do not check the box for white unless it says white/Caucasian because I am really more Caucasian than white. I tan white people burn. Right now I am probably darker than Obama but I am sure his handlers are using lighteners on him so he doesn't offend anyone, until he opens his mouth anyway. The town I grew up in was called Indian Country by surrounding towns because of all the Italians there while they were filled with Irish and Germans and those are some pale white people. Now all the towns are being overrun by Mexicans but immigration is for another day.
Enough about me lets talk about Obama the unifying messiah from Chicago, the man never met a tax or a black supremacist he didn't like. Friends matter acquaintances matter you have got to know who and what they stand for. Does anyone reading this really believe he was clueless to what his "people" were saying for 20 years. Hey Obama your wife surely heard them does anyone really see this woman as first lady. I think she hates America the concept and the nation with every fiber of her being. These two Harvard educated (thanks to affirmative action and quotas) morons are going to be in the White House representing America this time next year. You know we hear a lot of talk about Obama and his being black whoa, hold on isn't he half white and the real white not my white. But we never hear that ever anywhere because his race, when talked about is an attack on him. Hey ASSHOLE you are in politics everything is an attack get over it. I would not vote for you cause you are a pussy and a democrat and have a racist family tree your half color has got nothing to do with it. Why does his wife need a makeover? What is wrong with being a strong black woman? I guess to democrats it is OK to talk about it but not be it if you want to get elected the party bigs would like you to soften up and say how much you love America. Too late those of us with brains have already seen and heard the truth no matter how many white suburban dresses you wear on The View. She looked like she was right off the set of Desperate Housewives. Yeah I don't miss anything is the woman kidding how fake was that look?!?!?
Can the democrat nominee get the Latino vote is the question this election cycle. No matter what anyone in the media says the relationship between black and Latino is awful. Hell even gang members are splitting along racial lines instead of affiliation. It is a good thing he has raised $265 million because he is going to need every cent to buy some credibility in the Latino communities. Keep preaching how great Cuba's government is you dumbass leftists; that will help your cause.
I believe he also spent some time in Asia. Why is it we have not heard of any Asian influences in his life? Other than his middle name. Hussein is not a black name or a white name or an Asian name it is a muslim (Step-father Indonesian)name though. But religion is not race so that is for another day but it just needed to be mentioned here in the context of his influences. Just an observation would our parents or grandparents have voted for a candidate with the middle name of Hitler, Mussolini, Tojo or Stalin yeah didn't think so.
We all know the black/white race relations as they pertain to Barack. Guilt ridden wussy, feel good, Prius driving, self important, dumbass white people will vote for him regardless of issues and record or lack thereof. Those who don't vote for him are racists no matter what. Gotta love the liberal media guilting people into voting for a candidate just so they can fall all over themselves about how great a black(half) President is for America. That may be one day but this is not that guy.
Long story short he has idea who he is. He cannot tell us who he is. We know he is the most liberal voting senator in congress for his whole 2 years there. We know he surrounds himself with America hating racists. Can anyone reading this vote for this guy? This white guy you can call me angry call me racist, but I have to look at myself in the mirror every morning. This guy, his people and his policies are BAD for America no matter what my skin's color is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again awesome! Best post yet!