Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First post

This blog will be about America and what is good for it, in my opinion, of course. It will be in blunt language there will be profanity at times. I do not like either political party or either house of Congress, and most governors too just for shits and giggles throw in any appointed judge. Any media outlet - print, network news, cable news they all pretend to be "journalists" without bias. We all know this is bullshit they all want to be editors and that is how they write "news" stories. I will be blogging about the military and military families. I will be blogging about the total lack of courteousness and civility I see in today's society. I will be railing against the far left and its stupid communistic ideas also the religious zealots of all faiths. I will also mix in random thoughts and musings it wont all be serious that I can promise, we need to laugh at one another and ourselves. But we need to save our sweet freedom.

No comments: