Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hatred In America

Where does this hatred come from? That is an easy question to answer...it comes from the left both middle and far. A tougher question to answer though is why, why so much hate? That I cannot answer, I am not one of them but I will give an opinion or two. The hatred I speak of is their hatred of America; all of our institutions and traditions and of the Left's hatred of George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.



Let's face it people on the left hate America period! Don't believe me OK I have 2 words for you ... San Francisco. Ah the beautiful city (it is quite beautiful) where hippiedom started and became the epicenter for gatherings of freaks and nuts these gatherings continue today. Everyone is welcome in this city, this melting pot that is the epitome of the United States, Black, Asians, Whites, Latinos, Gays, Lesbians and the Unsure everyone that is except for the U.S. Armed Forces. Sorry you guys are not welcome here and don't even think of trying to film a commercial here. Just shut up and defend our right to tell you to "go fuck yourselves" oh and by the way if anyone should want to fly a plane into any of the buildings in our city you better stop them or we will sue you like you were OPEC. Seriously when is the "big one" coming to take this modern day Sodom, but not so much Gomorrah into the pacific? I know this sounds like hatred on my part but think about it how much better off would America be without this city? These people really, REALLY hate us. Come on George they really hate you just cut off ALL federal money California is bankrupt these people wont last a week after the granola runs out which wont be long with the ease Californians can get their hands on weed; I'm sorry medical marijuana hell the state sells it. Oh by the way I like granola my sister makes it really good and she is not even a hippie or a democrat. Getting back to the topic where does this hatred come from I would like to know I really do not have an answer but I look at this country through reasonably colored glasses so I am biased.



Now getting away from San Fran why does the left as a whole hate Dubya? He stole the election really is this a reasonable statement come on people seriously. Just because Leftists are too stupid to figure out how to read a ballot and follow arrows and aren't strong enough to punch out a chad its Dubya who stole the election. Ever since we have been inundated with the media telling us how he stole the election to the point at which we now stand we have a movie describing to us how it was stolen I'm sure there was no bias in that at all. No I haven't seen it and will not see it no reason to get pissed off at another piece of shit from the kook left of Hollywood. Again I know it sounds like hate but I am only pointing out the truth.



Maybe it is the fact that they were oilmen and as we all know this is the evil empire here in America. If you don't like oil profits put them out of business with an alternative fuel source for the propulsion of automobiles. Oh that's right Leftists don't offer solutions they only squawk and bitch and moan and blame. I found an answer I bought Oil and Gasoline company stocks. How you ask? Why you ask? Simple I listened to the media Bush and Cheney are evil oilmen making evil profits for their oil friends to get richer on so I got on board and made some money. Of course I do not think profits can ever be evil (or excessive). So I think I have an answer here: They missed the money train here and are now pissed at themselves but need to blame (its what they do best) someone. Anyone can invest in the stock market unlike San Fran it is really an unbiased and open market. So invest in something you like and piss off a lefty today.

How can millions of Americans hate two people they have never met or had a conversation with, I don't get it. Look at the media, in the past eight years has anyone out there ever seen a positive story on either one of these two men? The Left just follows along like lemmings hating these bad bad men. Such anger and hatred from them yet we on the right are characterized as "angry white men." Where does the anger and hatred really live people? I ask you.

Keep the hatred coming y'all because those of us here on the right will always have a positive outlook for this Country because of what she stands for. Those of us here on the right also would like to thank the armed forces for their protection and the sacrifices they and their families make to keep us safe and free. Sorry but here we are at the end of this post and I cannot figure out where the Left's hatred comes from maybe their villages just didn't love them enough.

No comments: