Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Man With The Most Hate

Holy crap people I have tried to avoid this post since I started this blog. I cannot take it any longer the man with the most hate in his speech and in his heart is not Rosie O'Donnell but MSNBC host Keith Olbermann. What is the deal with this guy he has nothing positive to say about anything or anyone. Nope my bad. he loves the islamo-fascists in Guantanamo Bay this guy hates America more than Ahmadinejad and Hugo Chavez combined. Seriously one of the segments on his show is worst person of the day, I mean what the fuck is that? He hates all Republicans especially Bush, Cheney and Rove he even hates the ones that blast republicans ala John McCain even when they agree with him he hates them. So whats the deal Keith need to get laid or bipolar or schizophrenic or a combination somewhere therein? I know he hates O'Reilly from Fox News mostly because Bill pummels him in the ratings. So along those lines he must also the basket weaving grandma on local cable access channel 78. I watched as he read with glee how the casualty rate in Afghanistan doubled from the first half of 2007 to the first half of 2008. From 28 to 50. I wonder if Edward R. Murrow read the casualty rates with glee to? I also wonder if he blamed FDR?
Now let me ask you something should this man be allowed to moderate Meet the Press? Tim Russert was probably the most fair guy in the media bar none he was liberal yes but everyone got a fair shake and tough not loaded questions. I will bet the first thought to rush through his tiny little brain when Tim died was "YES, it's my turn now." I have to be honest here I don't watch any of the Sunday morning shows because they all pretty negative. But if NBC puts this pompous ass on Meet the Press it will piss on everything Tim Russert worked for all his time there.
Let me be totally honest here unlike this guy I don't give a rats ass what happens to any of the disgusting sub-human parasites at Guantanamo. Piss on their korans only after I stomp them out just like Micheal Strahan GO G-Men!! Take embarrassing pictures of them butt naked being led around on leashes by women OK by me. Torturing them until they renounce Allah before mercifully committing suicide and let me make this perfectly clear
H-E-L-L Y-E-A-H!!! For you to put down our guys and defend these terrorists is just plain un-American but that is just a badge of honor for you isn't it? You are such a dickhead.
So lets just say this if I want a sports score with a snide smartassed remark Keith Olbermann is the man if I wanted it done right I would go to Dan Patrick. Rush Limbaugh calls you Olberdork and he is definitely not wrong. I am more direct you are an asshole plain and simple. If you, the reader do not believe me, I encourage you to watch his show and if you agree with anything he says you are not intelligent enough to read this blog.
Ladies and gentlemen I apologize to you about the language and the name calling tonight but c'mon this guy I just couldn't take it anymore. Hey Keith can you pass the ketchup? (Google him and it)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your best post to date. I too am sick of this sycophant. This moron should go back to Bristol Clown College where he belongs.