Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Arizona Not Alone in The Desert

So much stuff going on in America, where should we begin and what, if anything, happening now will actually change anything in America? So Arizonans want to stop illegal immigration in their state. Good for them. Anyone ever asks me for an I.D. can go fuck themselves. But then again I do not speak with an accent, I am over five foot tall and I do not look like I pick fruit or landscape all day. That may sound racist but understand that we all look different it is not racist it is a fact for the most part you can pick out the difference between a "white" person born in North America and one born in Europe. So it is pretty freakin obvious to pick out a south or central American in Arizona, especially when they start speaking. Oh, by the way, every green card MUST have it on their person at all times. I guess it just does not pay to be born here or here legally in Obama's America, we just do not have any rights. Revs Jesse and Al are going down there to walk and protest and extort, wow something new for them. But race baiting to get paid is their M.O. always has been always will be hell, it beats working I guess. Here is the real problem your president hates America, hates this bill and really hates white people ditto for the attorney general. They have already attacked U.S. citizens on other issues they are really going to after a whole state this time. They are sending in the Revs to recon the situation. After the reports back to Washington Assface will decide what to do. I think there will be violence during these marches I do not think in this political atmosphere that tempers will be kept under control. Besides Arizona is a hot place. Arizona has had enough of being invaded from the Mexican border and they are doing something about it; now the invasion is coming from Washington are the citizens of Arizona gonna do something about that too. It could be an interesting weekend.

Now America is trying to bail on this state "sanctuary cities" are citing this states lack of compassion as are some "compassionate conservatives" like Marco Rubio, Charlie Crist and Jeb Bush. Hey guys, shut the fuck up you do not live there. Why don't I shut the fuck up then I don't live there either, simple I have the same shit going on in this state. Our governor is trying to break the death grip that unions have this state in. The teachers in this are whining like there is no tomorrow with Facebook sites and anti-Chris Christie prayers. Hell I even know one guy who has called three Congressman to bitch and cry. But this is the teacher's union mentality go out of your district and harass these politicians. Not that I mind them harassing pols after all they are ALL parasites living off of the taxpayers. Both sides lie both sides bitch and moan and as always the taxpayers get screwed but now it is sanctioned in Obama's America. Personally I hope Christie fires all the teachers like Reagan and the air-traffic controllers. I guess what I am trying to get across here is that from New Jersey to Arizona taxpayers are fed up with the liberal bullshit and lack of help from the federal government. These are very exciting times we are living in. Is this the Change shithead envisioned while on the campaign trail?

No comments: