Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lowest Common Denominator

I do not know why I am right so much here on this blog. Liberals are all about themselves and they are all they care about. Arlen Specter leaving the GOP for the democrat party, why? He could not get re-elected as a republican then he blamed the party as being too far right for his views. Hey, Arlen, the democrats are too far right for your views. We all know that you left because you think that it gives you a better chance at being elected. It's about you, you, you. If the Republican party was right-wing or even right leaning I would endorse them, guess what ass, they are public enemy #2. Could not stand they're pandering choice for President which is one reason why I do not consider myself republican but right-wing. I believe you were elected on a lie you lied to the people of Pennsylvania I hope they see you as the fraud you are and send you out of the Senate. But I have no real hope of that ever happening as the media will make you out to be the next coming of Barack Obama. The people of PA. will have to vote for you to save America and they will; being scared into it.

How many time does our narcissistic Hey-Look-At-Me-in-Chief have to address the nation with absolutely nothing to say? I am going to stand here tonight and say whatever this teleprompter puts forth you will watch me and not pay any attention to what I say, at all. The press will tell you how great I did when I tell you that I have the "swine flu" pandemic under control and how this never would have happened if we had socialized medicine here. Then of course none of this is Obama's fault as he likes to remind us all everyday. I will keep you safe but we will not close the border so wash your hands and keep your kids home from school. Do you people think that this guy gives a rat's ass about you? Seriously? Who is going to get sick the rich affluent who can hide away in some far off vacation home? No it is going to be the working man/woman who has to take mass transit and wade through human traffic day after day. Yeah, he cares about the middle class; this guy getting elected shows how stupid America has become. Our education system is broken completely, would you like to venture a guess as to the predominant political class of teachers? The government should own all businesses here in the U.S. the government can run them better than those who built them. When we fix them we will sell them back wink, wink. Hey shithead when they are fixed they start to make money great business plan you got there. You have a lot of people in this country fooled but not me you want to confiscate plain and simple. Business is bad for America and Barack Obama will fix that problem. The media will slobber all over you while ignoring how we lose more freedom every day. They will say what a triumph it was to pass the budget (without any republican votes, he doesn't need any they are bad anyway) even though unborn generations of Americans will never be able to pay for it. 100 days equals a sealed coffin on America are we going to be able to punch out through the lid or just lie here and take it.

No comments: