Monday, April 20, 2009

Just Watching

So for two weeks I have not even thought of writing anything here I was trying to get a better perspective on what is happening to our country. So I have been watching the news, local and national, to try to gain some tiny insight on what the Obama administration is trying to do. I was getting sick and tired of every post being about our Stalinist-in-Chief, to me it was more like whining than blogging. I hate whiners! As I have said before this blog is not just an anti-Obama ranting page but sometimes it sure feels like it is. So I just decided to watch. Boy was I right this fucking asshole of a president hates America, Americans, the Constitution and every white historical figure that helped to build this nation. All that he cares about is his ideas and his agenda to shape America in his image. So after mulling it over for two weeks I have come to the conclusion that I was right, I am right and I will forever be right(wing). This sackless douchebag, who was voted in by many other sackless douchebags hates America. I know I have said this before but come on how can he sit there and listen to Daniel Ortega badmouth this country for 50 minutes. So what does our fearless leader do? He gets up to the podium and thanks Ortega for not blaming him for the sins committed by the U.S. when he was just 3 months old. Real fucking funny asshole great job of standing up for your country.

It is all about him not you or us but Him, Him, Him, I, I, I, Me, Me, Me. Typical coming of age 70's asshole the "Me" generation. Let me tell you how the 60's-70's liberal asshole hippie mind works. Coca-Cola; "I'd like to buy the world a Coke" was the commercial's song. The commercial was filled with hippies singing and holding hands today those hippies are in charge and they hate how they were manipulated by the Madison Ave. PR firm into selling a bad, mean American company's product that is really just a way for "Big Sugar" to sell their product to our kids so they get big and fat and diabetes so "Big Pharma" can get rich sell them the drugs to cure what ails them. Coke also is a worldwide product that keeps the working man down in every one of it's plants the do not pay a living wage and need to be run by a government "Czar for Labor and Sugar Induced Fatness." You see even something as simple and American as a Coke is a symbol of hatred for these people. So why wouldn't they think vets were right-wing extremists and why wouldn't assface laugh it up with Chavez and take an America hating book from him. Those of us who believe in the Constitution and the principles in the Declaration of Independence are the enemy, plain and simple we are the biggest threat to their sick, twisted idea of America being equal to all the other countries of the world. You know what president assface, I am your enemy, your worst nightmare I know and exercise my rights as written in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. You cannot defeat me or any of the other millions just like me. We are not caught up in your cult of self you are not our messiah we will not follow you to the gates of mediocrity we are better than that, America is better than that. Every move you make I will be watching, We will be watching.

No comments: