Thursday, January 29, 2009

Marine Jenna

Today I am on my way north bound on the New Jersey Turnpike about 2pm coming up on exit 9, wow that is a lot of detail. Anyway, there is an F-150 with writing on the bed cap in that marker/paint that cheerleaders use on their cars. So I figured it was some Obama message. Boy was I wrong it said, "Bringing home 'R' U.S. Marine Jenna." So I overlooked the Jets hitch cover and pulled along side and the windows were painted more. "We are so proud of our marine." I waved to say thanks but the driver, in his red marine baseball cap didn't see, he was on the phone, he looked like the marine's dad. Now I do not know a Marine Jenna nor have I ever heard of one. I do not know if Marine Jenna is a man or a woman. I do not know Marine Jenna's rank but none of this matters because Marine Jenna served and then came home. Marine Jenna your parents are not the only ones proud of you moreover thank you for your service to all Americans. Thanks to your family also. Now I do not know where marine Jenna lives or is from so whether you are kickin' it in Hoboken or maybe shooting craps at the Borgata or even just chillin' at the local V.F.W. Thank you for your service Marine Jenna and may your life be peaceful and happy for all the days of your life.

No comments: