Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sick And Freakin Tired

I don't care about a lot of things that go on in America but lately I think my not giving a shit is reaching new heights. Caylee Anthony it started out as a tragedy and has evolved into a media circus (who would have thought). If the fucking remains found are hers let us know until then I don't fucking care what you fucking found anywhere. This girls mother didn't care about her why should I? I hope she died without pain but imagine the pain this girl would have endured if she was to have grown up with this retard whore as a mother! RIP Caylee you deserve it. Seen too many mother killing their kids stories because they wanted a different life to give a shit about this one 24/7 but I care enough to say fry in Hell retard mother. Right next to our next subject O.J. fucking Simpson. Hey OJ I didn't see you at the Heisman presentation hope you die in jail slowly and painfully muthafucker. George W. Bush's legacy can MSNBC do a story on something else at all ever. Not everything that has gone bad in America can be laid at his feet no matter how much you want it to be. In a month you guys can go back to blowing Obama. As a preemptive strike on that I will say I am sick and tired of whatever he will have to say then.

The auto bailout, why shouldn't these guys ask for as much money as they can get? If the government is handing it out get while you can. Did any of you return your stimulus check? Didn't think so. I was anti-Wall.st. bailout so I am anti-Detroit bailout. You douchebags should try chapter 11 lose the redundant models and see what happens. Here is a novel idea for the big three make a good fucking business decision and stop being the UAW's bitch. I must be honest here I am sick of the whining coming from these guys and the UAW too. I am leaning to do something I said I would never do in a million years... buy a Japanese pick-up truck. That is how sick and tired I am of this freakin bullshit. I always thought it would be un-American to do that but I remembered how un-American unions are. Everybody wants more than their share in this and that leads us to our next story. Madoff and his $50 billion ponzi scheme do you think I give a shit about greedy motherfuckers losing millions of dollars? Pigs get slaughtered nothing on Wall street happens in a vacuum. the phrase is "Due Diligence" I do it for every little stock I invest in and that includes ExxonMobil and Haliburton. These fuckers thought they could outsmart the rest of the market and got what they deserve. By the way Madoff is a huge democrat and made some big donations are the investors going to be able to get that money back? This story has more to it when we get there I will care more but I have no sympathy for greedy assholes and gee who would have thought that lots of banks were "invested" with him.

The shoe "bombing" incident. Let's face it is a non story but the lefty media is ready to spew on themselves over this guy. Dude you throw like a girl so does your whole country we own you bitches that is what Dubya should have said. There is a lot going on but not really enough for one post and I wanted you my dear loyal readers to know that I am still on top of things and that I am still watching it all happen. Of course I have an opinion about it all, sorry but this shit makes it really hard to care about whats going on. Basically it is all non-news where are the positive stories coming out of Iraq and Afghanistan? My bad, liberal dominated "news" and W. is still President I am so sick and freakin tired of those fuckers more and more everyday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And thats the way it is, Friday December 1th 2008. Who needs the paper al we need is Our American Freedom to keep us in the loop.