Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008

So it has been a good year, for me anyway. I started this blog because many of the blogs I read did not go far enough for me in either a positive or negative direction. They were not getting deep enough into the topic and kept it more like IKEA assembly instructions. So instead of bitching I tried it myself and it is not that easy let me tell you. I suck at the english language as you all know and grammar are you shitting me it is non-existent here. In spite of these short comings I believe I am getting my thoughts on specific topics across. Yes I know I am not brief but if it takes longer to get all the points across tough shit. I have never worked in government and I have never served in the armed forces but I have huge opinions on both. I want you all to have big opinions on both and express them to me or your friends or your sitting State Assemblymen, Congressmen or Senators. I will tell you it has been so much fun I love getting all fired when writing about some of these topics. I need that passion to write good stuff so when I do not write for a while it is because nothing is getting me fired up.

Enough about the blog. 2008 started out great with the Giants winning the Super Bowl and now they end the year as the #1 seed in the NFC. Go Big Blue. Of course I just jinxed them so you all can blast me when they lose, but hey it could be worse I could be a Jet fan, suck it you dorks. Work was another good year in spite of the bad economy but that is what happens when you work with and for good people. The second year of all out campaigning sucked total ass and wore America out as did the negative press coverage of Bush and Iraq. Hey how come no one is blaming Bush for the falling gas prices they are where they were when he first took office. Thank you George. Of course we must thank as I always try to do our men and women in the field, in our armed forces so far from home as well as their families who wait and pray for their safe return. Without you we would NOT have it nearly as good as we do here in America. THANK YOU. Looking forward to 2009 and another year of being a bug up the ass of Congress and government as a whole. Thank you all for making 2008 so much fun for me have a safe, happy and healthy new year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend, I would say Happy New Year, but will it really be a HAPPY YEAR??? think not. If you need a laugh go to www.youtube.com and type in Magic Negro. and laugh your ass off at the song titled Barrack the Magic Negro, set to Puff the Magic Dragon. This should make Cassy Kassem's Top 10 list for the week.

Always America First said...

Dude first of all it was an article written in the LA Times in 2007. Rush Limbaugh then had it parodied into what you hear today this song is over a year old. Republicans are the biggest pussies on the planet running from a joke. Yes 2009 will be a happy year choose not to participate in the recession, stand up to any liberal asshole that fucks with you. Things are good with me and will continue to be, QUITYERBITCHIN.