Monday, December 1, 2008

Its Time For This Post

Now we all know by now that I am not real big on organized religion. Each "major" religion has way too many sects to be taken seriously by me. Someone at some point did not like what was going on so they tweaked the religion to meet their specifications. Nice but it sounds like a cult to me. Yes I do believe in God, no I do not take the bible as absolute truth after all it was written by man and not God. Organized religion is a joke, I was brought up Roman Catholic "thou shall not kill" but most RCs in my area are Irish and Italian they vote pro-abortion democrat are you shitting me? Jews have way too many degrees of jewishness orthodox, reformed some eat pork some do not, no fish with dairy I mean come on already. Muslims they just kill infidels that includes their own if they are not of the same sect thus making them not true believers. What? This is the one I want to focus on because of the news coming out of India last week.

Well these sneaky little bastard fucks terrorize yet another country looking to kill the locals(Hindu), Americans, Brits, and Jews of any nation. Now I am sure I am repeating myself here but I hate this religion it is CLEARLY NOT a religion of peace and harmony. It just the opposite it is a religion of death and terrorism. To think any differently is suicide by appeasement. There was not one Muslim asshole anywhere in the U.S. to help shape the foundation and frame the Constitution which was written with Judeo-Christian ethics. Sorry muslims but your goat fucking prophet Mohammed and his ideas of killing infidels appears nowhere in the document. So these brave warriors go after unarmed civilians in hotels and tourist attractions. Wow that is real manly shows a lot of balls, Allah must be proud of you for that. What else do these camel fuckers do in the name of religion? How about throwing acid in the faces of girls in Afghanistan so they cannot go to school. They are against education for women nice I guess 10 year old school girls are smarter than all of these fanatics.

Now lets talk about non killings this "religion" group is into. They bitch about Police phone cards in Scotland that have the emergency numbers printed on them. Why you ask because they have a dog on them and to these freak shows the dog is a filthy animal. Do these rag heads realize they are guests in that country Scotland was not founded by muslims. I do not think William Wallace fought for Osama Bin Laden. But let us not only chastise the Scots, in Texas yes our Texas, Republic of, these assholes were putting the koran on people's doorsteps. Did those men fight and die at the Alamo to have this killer religion forced upon their ancestors? People in this country bitch about uneducated South and Central American immigrants I do too I admit it. Those people work hard when they come here 2 or 3 jobs for most of them I do wish they would learn english and assimilate better but at least they are working. These muslims scumbags come here to do harm plain and simple; stir up trouble and kill. Most of them do not consider themselves Americans only muslims. No matter what you say I will never be convinced these people were upset when we got hit on 9/11. So the big question is if and when we get hit again by these mutherfuckers what will our new appeaser-in-chief elect do. I shudder at the thought.

No comments: