Thursday, November 5, 2009

Post Elelction...Well, Post

So Christie won in New Jersey, McDonnell won in Virginia and Hoffman lost in NY-23. What does it mean? Well, here in New Jersey now everyone will blame republicans for the mess even though the democrats still control the state senate and the assembly. Not only that but here in the "Garden State" the genius electorate who wanted to stop rampant corruption and state spending voted in favor of a $400 million bond issue for "open space." You know farms, forests, parks which will include asphalt skate parks and we all know how beautiful those are not to mention the the high quality hygienic clientele they attract. Every time something happens to edge me closer to the "mainstream" republican party I realize the unbelievable amount of stupidity out there. Thus I stay here on the right-wing looking down on this ass backward state and its moron infested population. I will confess I voted for Christie, not my kind of guy but weighed against Corzine I was clearly backed into a corner. I still cannot wash the dirty feeling I have away, I cheated on myself, and no amount of: "He is better than Corzine" is helping. Let's face it; it is just a different cog in the same political machine. I foresee no change here in New Jersey. High taxes, no jobs, tons of traffic, same old corrupt political system just different names on the indictments.

Now in Virginia the Republican swept the top three positions on the ballot which is a good showing for republicans. Hope they can get the state righted and keep it right leaning. Now in both these states Obama campaigned for both of the democrat candidates. They both lost. Is this due to anti-Obama votes? Is this due to anti-Obama's policies vote? I believe this is more of an anti-outsider vote. I think in this election the voters in statewide elections got sick and tired of out-of-state interlopers. We can see this especially if you throw in the NY-23 results of Palin and Pawlenty campaigning for Hoffman. Yes I know Biden came up for Owens but he is such a buffoon no one takes him seriously. Here in Jersey the Obama backed theme was "keep it going" but Obama failed to ignite the minority vote this time. Could it be that people are campaign weary. I mean a year and a half of presidential campaigning and then these last twelve months we were subjected to a constant health care campaign. Politically speaking we are exhausted. Make no mistake when people try to brainwash you they use the method of exhaustion, I fear that is what we are being subjected to. Exhaustion so we all give in and just do what ever our dear leader wants. 2009 was a good year voting-wise. 2010 must be better. The next twelve months we must not tire because we must not fail in stopping this anti-American agenda.

No comments: