Monday, March 30, 2009

Sic Semper Tyrannis

So you wanted to live in 1930's Soviet Union did ya? Well we are in it ladies and gentlemen. This fucking president has now decided to just take over private industry. Why? So he can help the working man. Please, do not piss on my leg and tell me it is raining you are a liar Barack. Every American should be appalled but this action. The stock market should have been down a thousand points today. There should have been huge protest in front of the White House. None of these things happened for one simple reason. No one cares. It is not Obama's fault we all knew what he was before he was elected; in that he was going to lead us down this path. Everyone said people like me were the fringe kook right and he was a centrist and going to govern from the middle. Of course I am not speaking for the racist black people who only voted for him because of his skin color or half of it anyway. I am speaking of real Americans, of all creeds and colors, who care what is written in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These are the people that did not vote for him and would never vote for him based on PRINCIPLES a word that was and still is foreign to most democrats and all liberals. (Like there is a difference.) Personally, like you get anything else here, I think Rick Waggoner should have told Obama to go to hell and get the national guard to get me out of GM. Why will no one stand up to this guy?!?!?! No one ever stood up to Stalin or Castro or Hitler at the beginning either. Fear maybe, of what, being called racist? There are worse things people. Let's face it liberal people who get sent here via search words and read one sentence think I am racist. So what I know what I am and am not I do not let others to define me.

Now I am well aware that when the "re-education" camps start up I should be somewhere in the first 100 members admitted but it is going to take an army to get me there and there we be a dead army of Obama-ites in my wake. Because this pussy is not man enough to come himself, sometimes I feel like Patton just wanting to fight my nemesis one-on-one. That does not mean to 21 in half court basketball Obama, you are a pussy so you only probably play to 11 anyway. But seriously every President lies to the American people we know this we accept it to a certain level. This friggin guy has exceeded all Presidential lies ever told since George Washington and he is only two months into his term; just like he is doing with our national debt. Of course he wants to own GM and Ford and Chrysler and Exxon and Wal-Mart and every other private enterprise in America. Do you people not see how this is true? Tell your friends and families that "We the People" must stop this Stalinization of America. It must be done by "any means necessary" that's right it works both ways Malcolm. You all have visited this site to read this, guess what? You are on their radar now we will all be equal in their eyes. I suggest you start getting ready for their knock on your door. But seriously no matter what comes out of this guys mouth it is a lie. He wants it all, like Tony Montana in "Scarface." We can only hope his down fall is as hard but even if it is not he must be stopped. Just so that you do not forget:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage

Where do you lie in this scheme? You should all pass this on and ask them where they are?

2 comments:

Trashman said...

Just waiting for the revolution

Always America First said...

The waiting is coming to an end Trash. Good to see you posting again.