Monday, October 13, 2008

Seriously

No posts in a while and the reason for that is simple. I have freakin had it with the political situation in America. I cannot in good conscience vote for either of these idiots. I like Palin the most but she pretty much ruined her national political career by coming out and saying she believes in God. So the left just keeps ridiculing her and run parodies of her, that comes real easy for them they do not have anything constructive to say only slogans and empty general promises. But I have they luxury of living in a state where the dems will win by double digits, so my vote does not matter anyway. Yes that sounds like a cop out but it is not, I will still vote in the election. I cannot overemphasize how important the down ticket elections are. Just understand that I will not vote for either one of these two and still look at myself in the mirror every morning. I have just had it with the whole process the day after day bullshit from both of them. I'm sorry the bullshit from McCain and the media telling us what Obama is going to do because he still has not said anything solid or definite and will not say anything with any concrete conviction. I guess that is because he has no core values or ideas only polls and things he is told.

Yeah I am sick of the media 's relentless McCain/Palin bashing and their polls that are generated to make news because of their lack of journalism and inability to find real stories. Everyone knows the media is biased and so the polls are also slanted. Maybe I am just sick and tired of being bombarded with political bullshit for a year and a half with a new poll coming out everyday. Besides what difference does it make who the President is how much power does he actually have? The government is too large for him to be able to know everything that goes on. That is why he must have good people at his side leaders who know how to lead and get things done. We have not had that since Reagan's first administration. I just do not think there are any good people left out there to serve in government. Everyone is out for him/herself that includes your two candidates. I live in a state where the Attorney General has handed down about 130 indictments. Almost half of them were for politicians. This time in American history sucks between the biased media and bullshit artist politicians what are regular Americans supposed to do?

Apathy and anger work for me hopefully most of you out there have a more positive outlook. I seriously fear for the direction this country is headed in. We are looking in at a country headed for no moral principles, and less and less freedom if that does not scare you and motivate you to do something I don't know what will. It is days like these that I thank God for good old Tennessee sippin whisky and a man named Jack Daniels. I think I am gonna need more come November 5th.

No comments: