Thursday, October 16, 2008

Had It With The BS

It is real simple you ask if you can help out and you provide a service one that you are an expert in. You start to feel like you can make a difference when, WHAM, FUCK YOU, I don't like the way you do things. But it did not even come from the person you were helping. No matter how many times you try to help this person this second person is always there to blow all the positive work that has been done. So now all that happens is the person you were helping gets back on the road they were on, in this case the road crosses a railroad track. Coming down that track is a train loaded with shit every car every inch. The person you were helping does not see or hear it and is going to get blindsided. So now you feel betrayed and will not help anymore how many times is enough? What more can you do when the person will not change his/her attitude that just showing up is enough. Going through life fat, and weak of body and mind is not going to get you anywhere in this world. The part that breaks my heart is that there was a difference being made in this person's life.

I never believed in the Corleone creed, "never take sides against the family" that to me is bullshit. Never take sides with someone who is wrong whether they are friend or family is irrelevant. Let me tell you something that is the God's honest truth the person telling me I am wrong has not made a correct decision in their whole life and that includes every decision they made for their kids. Here is where I made the mistake I let this asshole make this fight about them and not about the person I was helping and the shit train is coming. So here is the question did I do enough or did I just walk away so I never have to deal with this asshole anymore? Oh by the way did I mention this loudmouthed piece of shit owes me money, I guess I was not such a bad guy when you could not pay your mortgage? Yes, I have had it with the bullshit so as my last helpful act to these people, heads up the shit train is coming.

No comments: