Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Are You A Hypocrite?

I touched on this topic last time, now let's get into it deeper. Abortion. There are an almost infinite amount of factions in this topic: Pro-Life, Pro-Choice, Anti-Abortion etc. etc. I think it is not a cloudy or grey area, lets face it, only one question needs to be answered. Is it murder? Does abortion=murder? Well when does life begin? At conception where there are only a jumble of cells? When a heartbeat can be detected? When human features develop? When it kicks? When you pull out the legs crush the skull and suck out the brains?("Partial birth abortion") When does the choice to abort become a choice to murder? Or does it?

When is it OK to have in an abortion, i.e. in the case of rape? or incest? Does this absolve the abortioner of murder? If it is not murder why do women say they are eating for two. Why is it that when a pregnant woman is murdered is the murderer charged with two murders? Yeah say that fast three times. 40,000,000+ million abortions have been performed since Roe v. Wade. Those only compare to Hitler/Stalin numbers for killing don't you think? But alas the liberals are wiping themselves out, eventually they will become extinct at this rate. Yes I know not only liberals get abortions but think of everyone you know that has had one (I go over a dozen women, none because of me). How do they vote? See told ya. Hell I know women who have had multiple abortions, I mean seriously how fucking stupid do you have to be. Now I must confess if I ever knocked up a woman I would want an abortion. Yes how can I call myself a conservative thinking this way? Simple I don't want to be a father and I sure as shit ain't paying for eighteen years of this kids life. Cold and callous most definitely but fuck you I don't care I can live with the government sanctioned murder. I am also pro another government sanctioned murder the death penalty. See how I live with myself is that both are murder and I am ok with them both because I am not a hypocrite; one can't be murder and the other one not. think about that all you self righteous anti-abortion fuckers on the right and all you self righteous anti-capital punishment fuckers on the left.

Now I don't sanction abortions for everyone I am merely stating if it should happen to me. I do not like them and I believe the act is murder, can you live with it is the question. Also these welfare women who use it a birth control should be sterilized yeah I said it I pay enough in taxes and they don't use condoms anyway maybe we can get lucky and they will die of AIDS. Two birds with one stone so to speak. Yes its cruel I know get over it I am not a nice guy get over it already. But seriously there are way too many abortions some say it borders on infanticide I will not argue that point. I hope I am never dumb enough to put myself in a position to have to choose life or death for someone I have never met. So I can take comfort in the fact that I can be ok with murder without hypocrisy. Can you take one side or the other but not both?

No comments: