Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Free Speech

The right to free speech is guaranteed in the third article of the Bill of Rights, but are you willing to defend what you have to say and how far are you willing to take it? Let me preface this post by saying that I have a very aggressive personality, okay I can be sometimes, slightly, maybe even a little bit of a jerk. Just ask any woman I have ever dated. To the point; bumper stickers, these piss me off to no end. I do not care what kind of dog you heart or where your kid is a friggin honor student. But what really sends me into a near homicidal rage is political bumper stickers Hillary, Obama '08, McCain, when the next inauguration is, or how much you hate Bush. When I am driving I will not let you into my lane; if we are in the same lane I will ride about 4 inches from your trunk until you move over and when you do I will pass you and get over into your lane. When I do that there will not be enough room for me to get over so I will force you over into the next lane or onto the shoulder. Why would you do that you ask, very simple. In America we have a secret ballot I do not care who you are voting for if you so choose to tell me who you did or want to vote for get ready for an argument. Secret means secret so shut the fuck up and vote.

You see I respect your right to free speech do you respect my right to disagree with you? I do not think the leftists in this country do. Look at how hard they are pushing for the fairness doctrine for radio. Who owns the radio waves, right leaning broadcasters Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Laura Ingraham. Leftists want their side to have equal time on these people's shows. Is that free speech or forced propaganda programming? Fairness doctrine, really, in today's America but seriously why are these people not being laughed off the face of the earth? Who said life was fair? This worries me, we see it more and more this fair speech bullshit. What ever happened to "sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me?" How big of a pussy do you have to be to let what someone says hurt your feelings. Alright lets get this out there Obama may be president, will saying nigger become a criminal offense? Leftist people think like that, they want to take your right to do and say anything and everything. I personally do not disparage a person by skin color only intelligence or lack thereof. But I do not want to lose my right to say nigger in case I ever want to because what will they take away next? Just like the attempt to take away guns or anything else in the Constitution or Bill of Rights.

Here is what people in this country do not understand they think that having an opinion is all you need to make you think how they think. This really is a shame because it leads to a lack of civil discourse in America. This happens when people are unwilling or unable to defend their positions verbally and just continually shout what the opinion or thought is. Don't believe me? What does Obama stand for? Hope and change that is it no plan, no ideas jack shit, simply put. But if I or you or a conservative talk show host or even John McCain disagree with him, Obama and his minions call us racists. So am I a racist because I do not want this empty suit or more to the point empty headed suit to be the next president? No, I am pissed that we all will lose our right to free speech along with many other rights guaranteed to us. I am willing to fight and challenge but I am just one man who wants to stand up for what we believe in? America itself is hope and nothing in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights need to be changed you stupid Obama lemmings.

No comments: