Sunday, November 11, 2012

Veteran's Day 2012

Veteran's Day is today. The day we remember those who served and came home. I thank each and every man and woman who served, from the bottom of my heart, for each and every sacrifice you all made. I can never do anything enough to show you how much you mean to me personally. How you all fight day after day so far from those that love you. Fighting a war to keep America's enemies at bay. Hero. A word that fits each and everyone of you that give your all everyday. So today I salute you here in this blog and America gets to show their appreciation. I want you to know that tomorrow I will be thinking about praying for your safe return to your families. Fear not there are still millions of Americans doing the same. I do not express feelings very well but I want you to know that I salute you and I thank you, Heroes.

No comments: