Sunday, December 13, 2009

Army-Navy Game and Leadership

Look at last year's post for feelings and what what this game means. This year I am going to talk about things that stood out about this game. First, of course, was the absent Commander-in-Chief but this can only be expected after winning the Nobel peace for prize for 1. being a jerk off liberal and 2. not being George Bush. He had something to do that pertained to himself and had nothing to do with this country. These types of things are only to be expected with this guy which exemplifies what a sad state this country's leadership is in. It would have looked bad for him to be at Army-Navy to his liberal peacenik asshole hippie friends. Now this leadership void is usually filled with those that participate in this game. Our future leaders is how I heard them referred to on the CBS telecast. I disagree, they are present leaders they volunteered in time of war to serve, that is leadership. I saw a ton of that quality in this game; I mean how about the freshman QB from Army, a plebe running the offense that kid is a leader and is going to be a great one just from the experience. Class and age mean everything at these institutions. Also the Army linebacker who moved from outside to inside, when the starter was injured in a previous game, he was way undersized but had fifteen tackles and called the defense and the presnap adjustments. I watched kids from both academies run to the football and hit with good form and fight through pain. I saw running backs that ran hard without regard for themselves refusing to go down without a fight.

I also saw some late hits and extra curricular shots in one form or another but that is to be expected in any rivalry game. I saw way too much "hey look at me celebration" shit, this was not an LSU or "U" game. But the biggest disappointment had to be in the Navy quarterback. I believe this kid is way too self centered to be a great leader. Why are you picking on this kid that volunteered to serve his country? Whoa, chill, I am not the one who put this kid on TV and let him tell his story to the world. He signed a team signed football helmet 5 times that was then presented to Obama, why five times so Obama would remember his name. Maybe you should have impressed him with the content of your character instead of the number of times you could write your name use something with some substance. Son Obama only cares about Obama. He wants to be a politician. Son politician is NOT a career it is a service you serve and move on but liberals do not think this way and look for the easy way out. The reason he went to the Naval Academy is he wanted to go to the dentist, he wanted free health care. Son are you serious, nothing about your character is positive. 1. Hero worship of someone who has done nothing and who hates the military and the country. 2. Want a cushy political job. 3. Part of the I,I,I Me,Me,Me culture that wants everything for nothing. It breaks my heart to write this piece but it needed to be done. I am all for those who serve to get free health care for life, as I have stated here many times, but going in with the attitude that it is owed regardless of service or not is a bad, selfish idea. It is the farthest thing from leadership there is just look at the president.

No comments: